5 Best Power Banks Brand In India 2020 & Reviews
If you’re looking for the Best Power Banks Brand to keep your devices topped up with battery while you’re on the move, you’ve come to the right place. We Listed 5 Best Power Banks In India in this post.
Our list of the Best Power Banks Brand in India in July 2020, with the right mix of performance and features. This Top 10 Power Bank list is based on their charging capacity, prices, and mAh power capacity. It will help you in choosing the right portable power bank for your mobile phone.
Best Power Banks In India
1. Redmi 10000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank (Fast Charging)
Redmi Power Bank comes with high-density advanced Li-polymer batteries that make it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency.
The new Redmi Power Bank comes with 10W Fast Charging. It supports Single port: 5.1V/2.4A (10W) and Dual-port: 5.1V/2.6A (10W) charging outputs that ensure efficient and quick charging for your devices.
Dual input ports (Micro-USB/USB-C) and Dual USB Output with smart charging – Redmi Power Bank intelligently adjusts power output up to 10W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each connected device.
Redmi Power Bank comes with an advanced level of chipset protection that ensures protection against short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-charge & discharge, etc.
We Listed this Redmi Power Bank in 1st position on our list of 5 Best Power Banks In India.
The feature ensures faster charging for Power Bank and connected devices; Charging time: Approx 6 hours ( 10W charger, standard USB cable).
- 10000mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- 10W Fast Charging
- Classic Dual Port
- Ergonomics at its Best
- 12 Layers of Protection
- Two-way Quick Charge
- Universal Compatibility
- Easy to carry
- The device comes with 6 months of warranty.
- Heavy In Weight
- Takes 6 hrs of Charging time
Also Read:- Oppo Enco M31 Wireless Headphones
2. Intex IT-PBA 20K Poly 20000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank
We Listed this Intex Power Bank in 2nd position on our list of 5 Best Power Banks Brand In India. Power banks made by Intex have made a mark in the market by being one of the lightest weights and handy power banks.
This power bank’s battery is made of Lithium Polymer which makes it safer to use compared to its counterparts.
Product designed for Mobile, MP3/MP4, tablets and digicam.
- It has 2 USB ports
- 2 USB ports- 5V/1A, 5V/2.1A
- Fine exteriors make it look sleek
- Extra perforation gives better grip
- Comes with a standard quality USB cable
- Life cycle greater than 500 times
- The company gives a warranty of 1 year
- Type C cable is not available
- Does not support pass-through charging
3. Lenovo 13000mAH Lithium Ion Power Bank
We Listed this Lenovo Power Bank in 3rd position on our list of 5 Best Power Banks Brand In India. Lenovo does not need any introduction as it is one of the top brands not only among power bank companies but electronics in general.
Dual output USB interfaces in this power bank.
This power bank is dependable due to the following features as:-
- Comes with 2 USB ports – 5V/2.1A for both
- Comes with a standard micro USB cable
- The battery is made out of Lithium-ion
- The surface has flat sides and not round
- The exterior is made out of high-quality plastic
- Has the ability to support pass-through charging
- Available in three colors that are white, silver and gold
- The company provides a warranty for 1 year.
- Looks too plain
Also Read:- Redmi Earbuds S Review & Buying Guide
4. Sony CP-V10A/BC 10000 MAH Power Bank
We Listed this Sony Power Bank in 4th position on our list of 5 Best Power Banks Brand In India. Sony is one such brand that needs no introduction in the world of electronics and appliances.
The brand itself speaks of the quality it offers to its consumers. The Power Bank comes with one USB port system. It is Micro USB cable incorporated.
It is compatible with other devices comprising Xperia, Cyber-shot, Handycam and Walkman players. The power bank’s power-saving features help to enhance the lifespan of your device and keep it from being damaged.
- One USB port
- It comes with a plastic body charger and is ideal for charging eBooks, tablets, cameras, and smartphones on-the-go battery capacity of 10,000 mAh
- It contains a Sony-manufactured lithium polymer rechargeable battery and it retains 90% of the capacity
- Input Source: DC 5V, 0.5A ~ 1.5A & Output source: DC 5V, 1.5A (Max)
- Supply time: Approx. 270 min (Max 1.5A) *1
- One USB output port
- Contains Sony-manufactured lithium-polymer rechargeable battery, retains more than 90% of its capacity at 1,000 charges
- Plastic body charger for charging ebooks, tablets, cameras, and smartphones on-the-go Battery capacity of 10,000 mAh
- Heavy in Weight
5. iVoomi PBP15K2 15000mAh Power Bank
We Listed this iVoomi Power Bank in 5th position on our list of 5 Best Power Banks Brand In India. iVoomi is a Chinese OEM/ ODM that entered India in March 2017 and has launched a host of budget smartphones in the market since then.
The company sent us a 15000mAh Type-C power bank for testing, which makes it the second-highest capacity offering that we tested. Obviously, that makes it the second bulkiest power bank, but, sadly, it feels the cheapest in terms of build quality.
- Battery capacity: 15000mAh
- Output Type-A x 2: 5V/1A, 5V/2.1A, Type-C: 5V/3A
- Input Micro-USB: 5V/2A, Type-C: 5V/3A
- Large capacity
- Two USB Type-A ports
- Garish design and poor build quality
- No fast charging on any of the ports
Also Read:- Top 7 Best Mid Range Smartphones 2020
Factors To Consider When Selecting A Power Bank
If you choose the wrong size, your portable charger could be more than a hindrance than a help. When the portable charger is too big to be put in your pocket or too heavy to carry around, would you willing to use it anymore? If you always carry the portable charger with you wherever you go, you should consider a light power bank with a sleek design.
2. Battery Capacity
The next important factor you should consider is power capacity. This depends on what devices you are using and how long you will be using it for. But what we should confirm is that the mAh from the package of the power bank is not the actual battery capacity of the power bank. Not 100% of a power bank’s capacity is usable.
For example, if you bought a 10,000mAh power bank to charge a phone with a 2,500mAh battery, you can probably charge the phone for 3 full charges, but not 4. The same also goes for your other devices as well. How long you’re going to use it is also an important thing to consider. If you want to use it in office for one full charge every day, you can choose a power bank with a lower power capacity, but if you need to go out for several days then you will need a large capacity power bank.
3. USB Ports
Obviously, more USB ports is better for charging multiple devices at the same time. You can share your portable battery pack with friends while their phones are out of juice. However, a good capable USB power bank doesn’t need too many ports, 2 or 3 ports are the best ones as long as they work with multiple devices.
4. Power Output & Input
The charging current power bank outputs are important. When you decide to buy a power bank you will find out that there are several types of output current which will confuse you if you do not know anything about the charging output. Let’s explain some important tips about charging specs.
Most power banks output a 1A current (over 5V), which is fine if your device only accepts up to 1A. But many devices, like the newer iPhones and Android devices that support fast charging (be it based on Qualcomm’s Quick Charge or some other proprietary implementations, such as USB Power Delivery) are able to accept different current and voltage levels. Hence, it’s good to know how fast your device can charge and get a power bank that supports it. If you expect quick charging for your devices, you’d be better off choosing some power banks with quick charging outputs, generally at the very least, over 2.1A for the output amperage.
5. Ensured Protection
As for power bank’s input power, which refers to the power bank is able to accept when you’re recharging it. The higher the input the faster it’ll recharge. This is more important if you’ve got a high-capacity power bank. For example, a 20,000mAh power bank with a 5V/0.5A input will take two full days to recharge! That’s why you need to make sure your large capacity power bank supports a reasonable input power.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Has over Current Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
These are the 5 things you might need to consider looking for the right power bank for your smartphone and tablet. Take every detail into consideration and make every penny you pay worth the price.Best Power Banks In India 2020
Best Power Bank Brands in India
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is power bank safe to use?
If you are using a trusted power bank, then it is safer to use. Also, the power bank must be a certified one. When you are charging your phone battery, there must not be any flow of current from the battery to the power bank. A simple diode helps to do this, and thus, power banks are safe to use.
2. Are power banks allowed on flights?
Yes, power banks are allowed in flight, and they must be carried in hand luggage instead of carrier luggage. However, few power banks need approval to be carried in flight.
3. What does mAH number indicate?
mAH- milliampere-hour shows the energy charge that a battery holds. The larger capacity the power bank holds, the greater it can deliver. Suppose, if a battery has 1000mAH it indicates that it can deliver a thousand milliamperes per hour. After that, the device needs to be charged again.
4. What is the estimated life of a power bank?
The life of a power bank will depend on the type of battery and the capacity of the power bank. The lithium-Ion and lithium-Polymer batteries usually have an estimated life between 300 and 500 charge cycles. Smaller capacity power banks usually have a shorter life than a high capacity power bank. This is because smaller power banks discharge the battery on a daily basis and require recharge more often than the high capacity power banks available.
5. Can I use any power bank to charge a laptop?
No, you can’t. According to the design specifications of most power banks, they have a 5V USB output. This output is much lower than the laptop requirement which can range from 16V to 20V. Power banks which provide the output power to charge a laptop are limited.
6. How long will it take to recharge a power bank?
The first factor that determines how long a power bank will take to charge is the capacity. The small capacity power banks require a short time to charge while the high capacity power banks require a longer time. Another factor is the design of the power bank. Power banks that are designed to include a voltage input rather than just a USB for recharging will charge much faster. Such power banks can be connected directly to an electric outlet.
7. Can I store my power bank when it is fully discharged?
No. This will damage the power bank battery. Storing a power bank in its fully discharged state will make it difficult for the battery to hold a charge for a long period. In some cases, a memory effect may also be noticed in the battery.
8. What is the difference between a Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer battery?
The capacity is the main difference between these two types of batteries. Lithium-Polymer batteries offer users a larger mAh capacity while the Lithium-Ion batteries offer a much smaller capacity. Due to the difference in capacity, Lithium-Ion batteries are much cheaper than the Lithium-Polymer batteries.
9. Can I choose what color I want the Power Bank to come in?
Yes, most brands give you a choice as to what color you want. Typically, black and white colors are given as choices, but there can be other colors such as red.
A Final Word
There are so many power banks available in the market, and it can be so tempting to grab any cheap product you find. This is not advisable as you may damage not only your electronic device but also cause injury to yourself.
Coming with dual ports, good battery backups and materials that make them durable and easy to maintain, these power banks are durable, reliable, and not to forget, also very stylish.
So, compare the different models in this list to choose a power bank that you think is the best and most convenient for all your needs.
If You Any Quries Related All Listed Best Power Banks Brand Then Please Ask In Comment Box BelowBy Techgudgets.in
- Best Wistec Garment Steamer Reviews 2020
- 10 Best Air purifiers in India 2020 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- PUBG Keychain Set Review & Buyer’s Guide
- E-Mitra Registration and online Services in Rajasthan
- 5 Best Kitchen Hobs in India 2020 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Android 11 Beta Update Will Be Available on Realme X50 Pro Smartphone, Download Now